Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: The Official BOSS BR-800 Thread

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    hi ME TOO so plug in the usb cable, go on the boss website and download the BRWC310 driver. look for it in your down load folder and double click it
    a BR Series wave convertor pops up. go onto br800 MENU / USB / WAVE CONVERTOR / ENTER2 wait till folder appears on PC - dont bother with the sketch folder its still empty but linking the br800 to the pc helps. look at the Wave Convertor file when opened if you have loads of tracks highlighted on it choose the tracks with the masters on it - usually track 7/8 and the last v track - MST its called - click start on the file and it'll download to your Downloads folder on C drive - a unique folder BRCW310 will be there might even be 2 of them - open them up to see the wav file there
    yeah nothing i do is easy

Thanks
    hi ME TOO so plug in the usb cable, go on the boss website and download the BRWC310 driver. look for it in your down load folder and double click it
    a BR Series wave convertor pops up. go onto br800 MENU / USB / WAVE CONVERTOR / ENTER2 wait till folder appears on PC - dont bother with the sketch folder its still empty but linking the br800 to the pc helps. look at the Wave Convertor file when opened if you have loads of tracks highlighted on it choose the tracks with the masters on it - usually track 7/8 and the last v track - MST its called - click start on the file and it'll download to your Downloads folder on C drive - a unique folder BRCW310 will be there might even be 2 of them - open them up to see the wav file there
    yeah nothing i do is easy this is for the guy with the empty sketch folder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wull View Post
    yeah nothing i do is easy this is for the guy with the empty sketch folder
    Thanks for the detailed instructions!

Thread Information