Boss BR8 Zip disk

Shana

Can I download music from the web and use it in my BR8? (Yes, Im clueless) Another question- How do I record music from a cd (any cd) on to a track?
Thanx for helping a helpless girl here!

To record music from a CD to the BR-8 ran a "y" patch cord with either a 1/8" or 3/4 (depends on the jack size) with RCAs on the other end, from the headphone jack, if your CD is a portable, to the BR-8 input and arm the track. You'll want to record WITHOUT and effect patch so turn off any patch. As far any music you'll have to either record it to tape, use the "out" from your computer soundcard to the "in" on a cassette player/recorder, again using a patch cord or ran the patch cord from the soundcard to the BR-8 and arm 2 tracks. I hope you understand all this :-).

OK i got it thanx!

But one more question still-- can i download music from the internet onto a zip disk and use it in my br8??

This is probably the stupidest question in the world so sorry :)

No (I don't think so), the BR-8 uses a compression software made by Roland.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shana:
OK i got it thanx!

But one more question still-- can i download music from the internet onto a zip disk and use it in my br8??

This is probably the stupidest question in the world so sorry :)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by 72fender (edited 04-13-2000).]

Back