Upgrade to 7.3?

lucky13

Hey everybody, i'm currently running PT 7.0 and I was wondering what the benefits would be for upgrading to 7.3. I suppose I could check the digi website, but what the hell did we get this shiny new pro tools forum for anyway?

oen of my favorite differences is that you can assign inserts/inputs/outputs without needing to stop the track first. you can now do it all on the fly. There's also a lot of additions to midi programming, right click options and a bunch more. i think its deffinitely worth the upgrade

oen of my favorite differences is that you can assign inserts/inputs/outputs without needing to stop the track first. you can now do it all on the fly. There's also a lot of additions to midi programming, right click options and a bunch more. i think its deffinitely worth the upgrade

oooh that would come in handy for me but I like the number 6.9

I'm 69.69 inches tall BTW.

That's cool. did they make any improvements on the instrument tracks?

I think they did, but I don't remember what was in 7.0 anymore.

7.3 is the best version of PT yet, in my opinion. It's very stable with my Digi 002R and my Mac Pro.

Back