Session File Corruption?

TheRockDoc

After a protracted PT 6.9.2 issue recently, it appears that there some sessions that are corrupted.

What is the most efficient and safe way to extract/export data from those sessions into a brand new session/s?

Thanks,

TRD

After a protracted PT 6.9.2 issue recently, it appears that there some sessions that are corrupted.

What is the most efficient and safe way to extract/export data from those sessions into a brand new session/s?

Thanks,

TRD

is it giving you an error code? or just crashing PT? Or is PT not recognising the session file as a session file?

It it is truely corrupt you're probably going to have to fix it before you can important the session data...

is it giving you an error code? or just crashing PT? Or is PT not recognising the session file as a session file?

It it is truely corrupt you're probably going to have to fix it before you can important the session data...

Mostly old DAE-9131 Firewire errors at this point (compilations of other errors wth the PT/Mac/LaCie 'triune'), but sometimes instruments/plug-ins will not work with various sessions. There are a few issues spread out over multiple sessions. PT always boots up, but the sessions themselves are the problem.

My thought was to create a new, very long sessions. Most of the previous sessions are 30-120 seconds. I'd like to string them all together for one usable 'folder' and then create new sessions to re-engage the old sessions. I just haven't had much help with importing.

I found it on pg 79 in the manual, and see what I can figure out.

Thanks,

TRD:confused:

Back