Problems with Air Expand2

Andersspecial

I am writing music with protools midi editor and protools software Expand 2 Air virtual instruments. It is good in a way that it is easy to transfer the score editor to Sibelius and continue whit editing the score there.
I am only working with virtual instruments as Expands grand piano, full finger bass and session drums.
I am in a position looking for to get a better software /hardware for composing, My main problem is that Air's Expand 2 session drum set is very pour and you cannot mix as you want for example the hi-hat is too loud and you can’t lower the volume.
Another problem I have is that the cursor is getting very small when you work in the midi editor and its very difficult to to place the midi region in the right slot.
Could anyone recommend a good software to work on where you can mix a good. Drum kit inn the virtual instruments and still easily transfer the files too Sibelius for score editing.

Try Steven slate drums. Their free version is pretty good, and it will most likely work with sibelius. Hope this helps! From what I've read, you have to select the setting "midi file uses soundset" for it to show up as drum notation, however.

Back