P/T save copy in mystery ??

rockthemike

Just got back some Radar to P/T files on a transfer. Checked the content and all the WAV files are correct, so opened up a new session, transferred them to a folder on the desktop, went to import, imported the files to a new session from the folder. Great. Spent a few hours editing the track, then
saved copy in...to take the audio files to another studio and carry on.
This is what happens.
Save copy in......do all the usual selection of Latest P/T, select Audio files, and that's it, no plug ins etc etc.
I open up the saved audio files from the flash drive i've sent it to (also an external Lacie drive) AND INSTEAD OF THE CONSOLIDATED EDITED
TRACK, IT'S STILL THE ORIGINAL UNEDITED AUDIO SESSION I IMPORTED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE??
Where is my edited track? I can bring it up ok from last session open, but can't seem to save it.
What is going on folks???

The newly edited session works fine on your computer but not when you launch the save copy version on the flash drive - correct? If so, I would create a new session and import the edited tracks as "session data" rather audio files. Then try saving that session as a copy.

Back