Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini Recording Bundle

Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini Recording Bundle

• Total voters

StudioNewBee

Im looking to start my own home studio and this is what im looking into for starters...Has anyone tried this? What do you think of it???

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/images?base_pid=702525&page=1&bcsi_scan_4CE1AECAB2BE800F=nPvikcQNZdJNaXdQIfc+8wEAAABkmR8A

494557.jpg

if I wasn't so set on using logic I might buy something like this haha.

I also don't hear the greatest things about pro tools, but it gives you enough. Now adays its 32 tracks with pro tools le... but they are coming out with pro tools 8 that give you more... you might want to wait until it does..

I wonder if there any issues with it running, such as drivers, plug-ins etc..

Any preamp comparisons to the minibox 2 pre's?

i bought a similiar package...

bought the mpowered package that came with mobilepre usb, v63m, pt mpowered, plug in bundle, akg headfones, mic stand, and some cables. I've been very happy with it, and will be attending college for recording arts, and they use protools in their facilities so im glad i went with them, however, from what I've seen on here something cheaper might be better especially if just starting out. there are some great daws that you can get for next to nothing, ive heard especially good things about Reaper. The biggest advantage of PT is having easy compatability with many studios..."industry standard".
just some advice

Back