VF-16 Covers?

Neptune

I want to keep my new VF-16 clean and dust-free. What can I cover it with? I figured someone made covers for mixers, and desktop equipment in general, but I can't find any in the catalogs.

I use a towel too, but I was thinking that a typewriter cover might be just the thing. {you remember those, right?}

I make covers. Check out my site. If there is any additional information you need, let me know.

Basically, my covers are made from a quality soft black vinyl with a static free lining. I have many satisfied "artists" and I'd be happy to make you one. The cost for a VF-16 cover would be $20 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. I accept check, money order, and credit cards through PayPal (preferred). Please see my site for customer testimonials as well as more details. Thanks.

http://www.studiocovers.com

[Edited by Man on 10-07-2000 at 05:11]

I just got one of these covers from Man for my VF-16. Wow, fits great & looks great! I'd highly recommend him as a source of covers for your equipment. Now my table with the VF-16 looks much better than when I had a white garbage bag draped over it. Only $22.50 total, for a custom made cover.

Dudes..................

*** TOWELS ARE NO GOOD ***

The fabric collects a lot of dust - it settles off the towel and into your gear as it "covers" it and then everytime you remove it from your gear, you're shaking more dust into the pots/faders than it would have collected without the cover!!!

Use vinyl or plastic - buy cheap clear vinyl tablecloths and cut to size......... or buy the stuff made for your gear at 10-20 times the price!!!

A free Martha-Stewart-In-The-Studio tip courtesy of
Bruce Valeriani
Blue Bear Sound

:)

You're not crazy...... you're FREAKIN' NUTS!!!!!!!!

What the hell's wrong with you???? Martha Stewart??????????

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Bruce

yeah i know im nuts...but after she did ya...she clean the house..make ya dinner and mow the lawn....thats not so bad huh? lol

Back