My Drumming

turntablist

OK. So I finally got a chance to plug my new (used) electronic drum kit, the Roland TD-7 that I got last Tuesday, in to my MR-8. I hit record and beat on 'em for about two minutes. Here's 40 seconds of that session. THIS IS ONE TAKE! So please don't think this is the extent of my drumming skills or anything. How do you feel about the sound quality? The "realness" of these electronic drums? I know the volume of the hi-hats is pretty high. and that first tom is pretty high too. anyway here ya go:

Go to the bottom of this page. The link is the first in the section called "My Sounds":
http://www.bumswithguns.com/media.php

Nice playing. I have a TD-7 (v-club) also and I realy like it. My favorite patch is the Groove set. Look forward to hearing more.

clif

Thanks. I really need a new drum brain though. Maybe one of those TD-10s. I am just not satisfied with these hi-hat sounds. When i play rolls on the closed hi hat, it sounds so un-natural. There's something about it that I can't put my finger on.

So now i am available for laying drums tracks down for anyones music so if you're interested hit me up. I will record alot more of my work later so you guys can get a feel for my scope.

turntablist said:
Thanks. I really need a new drum brain though. Maybe one of those TD-10s. I am just not satisfied with these hi-hat sounds. When i play rolls on the closed hi hat, it sounds so un-natural. There's something about it that I can't put my finger on.

So now i am available for laying drums tracks down for anyones music so if you're interested hit me up. I will record alot more of my work later so you guys can get a feel for my scope.

yeah I would love to do a collab project with ya. Maybe I'll send you a bass track to jamm with then I will lay a new one down with your drum tracks.

clif

Tom;

Sounds good, Bro! Sho be gettin down on then skins.

Sharon, my drummer, has a Yamaha DTXPress set with a Roland brain that she put together. She also has a Monster Tama Drumset.

I love the Digital Drums for recording and doing small venues.

CR ><>

Back