Extension cable for D-108

scodu

I need a extension cable for my D-108 for the control panel. Is this something I can go to a computer store and pick it up, or is this a specialized cable that I need to go to the manufacter's site for?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

I originally bought the Fostex cable for my D160 but I was later told that a computer cable would have done the job and been a damned sight cheaper.

ChrisO

You need a VGA extention cable with all the pins connected and not just the pins needed for the VGA signals. Check this before buying the cable.

scodu said:
I need a extension cable for my D-108 for the control panel. Is this something I can go to a computer store and pick it up, or is this a specialized cable that I need to go to the manufacter's site for?

If its the same as the D2424 then one of these will do the job. You should be able to find something a bit closer to home.

Basicaly a VGA extension, HDDB15M - HDDB15F, coaxial shielded, all wires straight though. Have a client using the 5 metre version with no drama.

Cya
Andrew

Thanks for the helpful information folks. I went out and bought a VGA cable and it works perfectly. A 10' cable for 10 bucks!

Scott

Back