Behringer XENYX 1002 FX to FD-4 MULTITRACKER

skaza

Hi i just recieved my FD-4 Multitracker ,which i am real pleased with super clear recording and excellent for vocals ,my only problem is i want to connect my Behringer XENYX 1002 FX mixer to it so as to use the effects ,now there is a fx send on the Behringer XENYX 1002 FX but where do i plug the return ,only i cant see anyhere on the mixer,best wishes Brian.

See P8 of the User Manual. You plug it into a normal stereo input on the Behringer.
Are you using the Behringer effects into your multitracker? If so, output the 1002FX into the inputs of the FD-4. I cannot see any reference to effects on the FD-4.

See P8 of the User Manual. You plug it into a normal stereo input on the Behringer.
Are you using the Behringer effects into your multitracker? If so, output the 1002FX into the inputs of the FD-4. I cannot see any reference to effects on the FD-4.

Hi yes i am using the effects of 1002FX in to the FD-4 but was not sure about the returns thanks for the help ,best wishes Brian.

Only fx send

why this mixer has fx send only? the other mixers has aux return and fx end. how works this fx send? can not make it work

s pretty clear in the user manual. You return the FX signal through a stereo input. This is standard on the Fostex MR16.

Back