Anybody thinking about selling their MR-8?

Yeah, but I keep getting sniped at the last minute/second! Thanks for the suggestion and I won't give up.

I thought of something else. Musicians Friend, zzsounds, etc. sometimes have scratch and dent models that are discounted. I just bought a NET MD from Crutchfield it was regular $99 and I got it for $67 because someone had returned it without the manual. It works fine even with the xeroxed copy of the manual.

exactly! I got my MR-8 for $240 from musiciansfriend.com because it was a "scratch and dent" item. Basically it didn't come with the original box, but was otherwise in perfect condition and guaranteed to work. It also came with a really bad song on it that the previous owner had recorded. I understand why he returned it...he had no talent! hahaha ;)

Seriously though, just go to musiciansfriend.com and do a search. If you type in the word blem it'll search through all the "blemished" a.k.a. "scratch and dent" items for you. Just be aware of the fact that they disappear FAST! I've missed out on these items because someone else bought it during the time it took me to type in my billing information, etc. So if you see it, don't hesitate! Good luck!

Im looking to sell mine(mr-8), I've got the original box and literature, and Ill even throw in a Compact Flash card reader. I love the thing but I'm a mac user and now that I have gargeband i have no use for it. I'll probably let it go for somewhere in the $175-200 range. Let me know!!

Brandon

MR-8 for sale

I have MR-8 for sale. It has been used for about an hour. Perfect. I liked it very much and turned around and bought a VF80+ for the hard drive features. Will consider any offers over $200 + $12.00 s&h. Will ship the day I receive payment or pay pal.

Back