Logic Certification

tdub82

Curious to hear from those who have taken the Logic Certification class. Right now I'm going through the book-- Apple Pro Training Series. Love it so far. I plan to get through that and get some experience using everything I've learned on a couple different recording projects. Once I feel like I have a good grasp on everything, I'm wondering if I should just try to take the online certification, or if I still need to take the class. Thoughts?

I don't think learning something new or getting a certification could ever hurt you, though I've been using Logic in regular sessions for years with paying clients and I'm not certified. Do it if you've got the ability. What could it hurt? I doubt it's essential, though I'm a freelancer, so I don't know what an employer might expect if that's the route you're going.

Curious to hear from those who have taken the Logic Certification class. Right now I'm going through the book-- Apple Pro Training Series. Love it so far. I plan to get through that and get some experience using everything I've learned on a couple different recording projects. Once I feel like I have a good grasp on everything, I'm wondering if I should just try to take the online certification, or if I still need to take the class. Thoughts?
Just started this training course. I’m very keen to get the most out of it I can

Back