VST from Program Files (x86) not loading

jbarry

I had to move my plugins from the above folder to the C:\ProgramFiles\Common Files\VST3 folder as they were no longer loading. I've been using Reaper for about 6 months and never had this problem before. Anyone else encounter this issue?

Yes ^^

Options/Preferences/Plug-ins/VST then 'Edit path list' to point Reaper to the VST3 folder.

However, I'm not sure what has happened in your case. Were your plug-ins working ok when they were in (x86), then suddenly stop working? Maybe Reaper lost the pointer to their file, and were you to go through the above, it would have found them.

Nor am I sure why you had to move them to a VST3 folder. Did they start working when you did this?

Yes ^^

Options/Preferences/Plug-ins/VST then 'Edit path list' to point Reaper to the VST3 folder.

However, I'm not sure what has happened in your case. Were your plug-ins working ok when they were in (x86), then suddenly stop working? Maybe Reaper lost the pointer to their file, and were you to go through the above, it would have found them.

Nor am I sure why you had to move them to a VST3 folder. Did they start working when you did this?

They were working previously, thanks.

Back