turn off all fx?

The549

a hack
Is there a shortcut to turn off all tracks' effects with one click? I've done this before, but don't remember how I did it.

On the tracks control panel right near the FX button is an Enable/Disable button. Usually just to the right of the FX button and it may not be labled (depending on which GUI skin you use). Click that and it bypasses all the FX on the track.

all FX in the project?

do you mean all FX in the "Track" or all FX in the project.

When i was using Vegas, there was a way to completely bypass all effects in the entire project, not sure if it can be done in reaper, but what i do takes the same amount of clicks as it did in Vegas.

hold down "Shift" / select track 1 / then select the last track / release "Shift"
then in any track select the bypass FX button (just below the FX button)

i assume you could also hit the "select all" function and do the same thing.

Like i said, there maybe be an easier way, but this way works fine for me, and takes longer to explain then it does to preform.

--mike--

On the tracks control panel right near the FX button is an Enable/Disable button. Usually just to the right of the FX button and it may not be labled (depending on which GUI skin you use). Click that and it bypasses all the FX on the track.

And to turn them all off faster, just select one track...then CTRL+A (to select all) then bypass the effects like RixMix said.

Hope it helps.

Yes,

do you mean all FX in the "Track" or all FX in the project.

When i was using Vegas, there was a way to completely bypass all effects in the entire project, not sure if it can be done in reaper, but what i do takes the same amount of clicks as it did in Vegas.

hold down "Shift" / select track 1 / then select the last track / release "Shift"
then in any track select the bypass FX button (just below the FX button)

i assume you could also hit the "select all" function and do the same thing.

Like i said, there maybe be an easier way, but this way works fine for me, and takes longer to explain then it does to preform.

--mike--

You can turn off all the effects in the project at once with Reaper - simply press "B" and voila'

Jay

Back