Somebody Help Me!

BALKI

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to line up wav. samples accordingly in each track building a beat. I wanna learn how in the world do i stick a wav sample in track 1 then in track 2 stick another wav sample in and ect. building song structure that way to build a beat. I know how to do this but i'm having trouble learning how to edit the wav samples to come in and play a sound in the right measures and so on. I don't want my beat to sound like a loop. Any video tutorials on this anywhere for reaper? I wish i could explain myself better i hope someone gets what i'm trying to say.

Yeah, go back to reaper.fm and download the manual.

Sorry to sound like a complete ass, but that's the only way I can explain it.

Dude if you're gonna tell me to dl the manual at least tell me where to look inside it. I read the whole manual and they don't explain tutorials inside of it. Basiclly all they do is cover the basics. I covered the basics of reaper a long time ago. I wanna see em put out a beat-making video for reaper using a good number of tracks. Anybody willing on making one?

Again, I don't want to sound like a smartass...

But I googled "tutorial on making a beat" in google videos and came up with a shitload of them. Most are using Fruity Loops and Acid, but the technique will transfer to Reaper.

Back