Reaper 4.62 - all the stock Rea plugins are now missing!

Armistice

Son of Yoda
Any clues?

Just upgraded, because as we've discussed before, nothing ever goes wrong with a Reaper upgrade :mad: and every single stock plugin, not just the Rea ones, but the JSs and all the others, is gone from the library.

My non-Reaper plugs are still there.

Help!

Don't worry about it, they turned up in a reinstall for some reason... and they weren't deselected in the installer. Very strange.

Don't know if you saw this or not: [h=2]In Electronic Musician...[/h]
Here is a quote I read today from Electronic Musician; ​"Cockos Reaper presents perhaps the greatest value in the world of DAWs. It specializes in efficiency and stability, but gives you a formidable feature set for multi-track recording, audio and MIDI editing, plug-in support, and a well-rounded suite of effects."

Of course many of us already knew this, but if you're in the market for a DAW, for $60.00 there isn't a better deal on the planet!​

You know it really helps to wait a few days when an update hits to see if any problems are reported.
(Good advice for ANY software...)

Chill.

You know it really helps to wait a few days when an update hits to see if any problems are reported.
(Good advice for ANY software...)

Chill.

Indeed.. I always do, I think this one's been out for a while anyway.... it was something to do with the installer, but major panic stations for a while there... seeing they're all bundled you can't exactly find individual .dlls and reinstall them.

Back