Mixer channel strip height change

witzendoz

Finally using reaper and buying a license,

In mixer view is there a way to change the height (length) of all the channel strips at the same time. I have tried selecting multiple channels and dragging the top up but it still only changes the one channel.

Also if you do painstakingly set up a mixer view (the long way) that you like, can you save it in the screenshots / layout section?

Sorry if thee are dumb questions.

Alan.

Just a couple of minutes after I posted this I found out how to change all the strips at once.

Select all the strips and master, hold down the control key and drag the top of the channel strip. Now why did I not think to hold down the Control key :rolleyes:

Still wondering about saving my custom mixer view in screenshots / layout section?

Alan

Hi Alan,
Have you seen the great free vids by Kenny Gioa, There's one on screensets!

I have been watching them, I have also been referencing them while doing the mixes I am working on when I am thinking "I wonder if you can do this" which often you can LOL.

Alan.

As I have observed about DAWs on other occasions, one man's intuition is another's poison.

In the case of Reaper, it is, for me, definitely not poison.

And, for me, I frequently discover that the answer to "I wonder if I can" is "yes". Reaper does stuff the way I would expect stuff to be done, and that makes it a joy to work with.

From time to time I have to go back to an early version lf Logic (which I used before Reaper), and I frequently trip over myself because left and right mouse buttons just don't do the things that I've becomes accustomed to them doing.

Back