Keeping Window Open In Reaper..

snatchman

Hello. I'm wanting to be able to keep a window open after I click on something else. I saw this in one of Kenny's videos but can't remember which one...When I have a window open and when I click something, it disappears...So annoying..! Thanks..

Mine all just do that, and I don't think I set anything to make it happen. Does the stick pin thing help?

Yeah.. I don't have any stick-pins selected and all my windows stay open by default since I first installed Reaper. With 20+ tracks things can get out of hand.

Hi snatchman,
Have a look in the prefs & check if the top box in the pic (only one FX allowed!)is selected? ;)

Selection_003.png

ps. When looking in prefs, if you hold your mouse on the line in question, look down the bottom & an explanation is there for that option?. :thumbs up:

Hi snatchman,
Have a look in the prefs & check if the top box in the pic (only one FX allowed!)is selected? ;)

View attachment 101785

ps. When looking in prefs, if you hold your mouse on the line in question, look down the bottom & an explanation is there for that option?. :thumbs up:
Hello..Thanks for the reply..I checked and the box is not clicked..Any other guess..?

Back