Help With Getting Albion One into Reaper

WaxedKankles

I just bought the Spitfire Albion One library and I can't seem to get it to show up as a plug in on Reaper. Everytime I go to preferences it defaults to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins;C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and I uninstalled Cubase and everything Steinberg related and it still defaults to this. I've tried clearing it and putting D:\Program Files\Plugins\FX\Albion ONE and clearing the cache and re scanning but that doesn't do anything. I haven't used Reaper that much but I've been trying to find a solution to this but it's just not working for me. Has anyone else had this problem?

The usual way to add a new plugin location is :Go to Options/Preferences/Plugins/VST

That's where you find that list of paths you mentioned above.

Click on Edit, then Add

Navigate to the folder where Spitfire is held, and click on that.

That will add that to the list. You can also type it in manually at the end of the existing list.

However, I believe Spitfire uses Kontakt Player, so maybe you should be looking for folder holding the Kontakt dll to include in the path, then load the library from within Kontakt.

Back