Fades

buckkillr8

David Gilmour's clone
Maybe I'm just overlooking something but is there a way to "reshape" the curve manually on say a fade in? I don't mean right clicking and choosing a shape, but taken one of those shapes and dragging it into a different shape at any point on the curve?

Maybe I'm just overlooking something but is there a way to "reshape" the curve manually on say a fade in? I don't mean right clicking and choosing a shape, but taken one of those shapes and dragging it into a different shape at any point on the curve?

This is as close as i have come....

Right click and find where the menu or a sub-menu allows you to select, show track volume envelope. It will put a yellow line through the whole track. You can then click on it and put movable nodes anywhere you want. Then you can draw your fade in/out, or volume change anywhere you want. The only thing is there isn't a curve available afaik, so its all going to be made of straight lines. That said, it has seemed to work fine for me so far.

You can also do this for a take so the envelope goes with the take if you move it around.

Just thought of another one. Is there any way to fade out then back in a section in let's say the middle of a track? Without having to split the section up and crossfade things in?

Back