Deleting audio across all tracks

mcmac74

Hi

I've set a fade out on the master track but cant figure out how to get rid of the audio I don't want after the end point of the fade out on various individual tracks. I know how to delete each individually but be nice to know how to get rid of all in one.

Thanks
Mark

1 Click on the point where you want all remaining material to be gone (but don't click on any particular track, that'll just select thatr track).

2 Hit 's' to split all tracks at that point.

3 Click and drag over the bits you want to delete (if they are not already selected)

4 Hit 'delete' to get rid of them

Thanks...some useful stuff there

1 Click on the point where you want all remaining material to be gone (but don't click on any particular track, that'll just select thatr track).

2 Hit 's' to split all tracks at that point.

3 Click and drag over the bits you want to delete (if they are not already selected)

4 Hit 'delete' to get rid of them

I'd been doing this method on the individual tracks and managed it once on all tracks by accident but only removed a millisecond of media...after that it didn't seem to work but I'll go back and have another go soon ?

I think the easiest way is to probably make a time selection that includes everything you want to keep, then use the action "Crop project to selection".

Back