Windows XP/Cool Edit Pro 1.0

I don't know for sure but I would say probably no because version 1.0 was brought out long before XP. You should definately get the FREE update from any version to 1.2a from the Syntrillium site.

You should check out version 2.0 also. It is a wonderful program that is very easy to use and has tons more features than 1.0.

Tukkis

Thanks, Tukkis. I WILL get 2.0. I am evaluating it as we speak. Verrrrrrrry intuative. Interesting name, Tukkis! ;)
(__Y__) ????????????? LOL

Tukkis said:
I don't know for sure but I would say probably no because version 1.0 was brought out long before XP. You should definately get the FREE update from any version to 1.2a from the Syntrillium site.

You should check out version 2.0 also. It is a wonderful program that is very easy to use and has tons more features than 1.0.

Tukkis

Thanks, Tukkis. I WILL get 2.0. I am evaluating it as we speak. Verrrrrrrry intuative. Interesting name, Tukkis!

Yeh I get that question about my name all the time. I'm greek and that's my name James in greek.

Version 2 is much better and I think because you already a version of CEP you get a cheaper price to upgrade.

Tukkis

Yep after checking the Syntrillium site.

Owners of previous versions of Cool Edit Pro can upgrade to the downloadable version of 2.0 for $79 or the boxed version for $109.

So there you go.

Tukkis

Appreciate you taking the time to respond, dude. Thanks again! Regards ~~~~Lee

Tukkis said:
Yeh I get that question about my name all the time. I'm greek and that's my name James in greek.

Version 2 is much better and I think because you already a version of CEP you get a cheaper price to upgrade.

Tukkis

Back