random deletions...

camn

Ok, you guys.. has anyone had any problems with CEP 1.2 randomly deleting files? It seems to be a 1.2 only problem...

xoxoxo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>CEP 1.2 randomly deleting files?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
CEP has done some awful stuff to my tracks, inserting chunks of digital noise into .wavs almost at random, but it's never delted a file! Could you explain in more detail?

curious

well, I only use 1.1, but I want to o up to 1.2, BUT my buddy has told me horror stories of 'random deletions' as well as this insertion of noise and such. I really just want to know if it's 1.2, or if it's just his system.. or what? 1.1 is golden.. it never does anything bad to me. ever. BUT it doesnt have all the features that 1.2 has. so my real question is.. will 1.2 screw me?

xooxx

The worst I get in 1.2 is pops and clicks, and that's probably not the software. No deletions yet - knock wood.

Check out the thread on this page about saving files, though, if you haven't already - prepare yourself, and you'll be prepared. :)

Back