question about smoothnes

kikling

I was a adding a panning effect to my friends song by making the pan from the left speaker slowly move all the way to the right speakers meaning at the end of the effect the pans all the way to the right. But when im done with the effect, i hear that little click or delay when the song is going back into the center. how can I make it so theres a smooth tansition from the right speaker back to both without making it to obvious. Thanks a lot

Simple. Zoom in all the way on that certain waveblock. And have it curve slightly when going back to the centre.The curnve should be at like 89 degrees. If you had it going 90 degrees, the software reads it like its a jump. The pan controls volume level of L and R. If the waveform is at 50% it can't jump to 100% without it having a digital artifact. So it must go 50% and scaling to 100%.
But you probably figured this out already.

Just create new dots by clicking on the pan envelope lines. You are using the graphical envelope editing tool right? so if it was like

----------0------0---------
just click in between them to create a new one.
Hell, the process is so easy that Im starting to think that I misinterpretated your question.
Am i following?

Back