Problems with Cool Edit Pro 2

metalexw

Hi, I'm having some very annoying problems with Cool Edit 2, which is really crippling me mixing down my bands album and i'm wondering if someone can lend a hand. Here's the problem, well I click on the program .exe it doesn't start it just gives this message "coolpro2.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. an error log is being created." That it...then it crashes and thats it. I've tried many times to reinstall, scan for viruses to no avail. This SUCKS!! I hope someone can help Thanks alot!!! -ALEX

cool edit problems

Thanks for your reply. I've been able to get this program to work before, quite a few times, just not on my set up now. Yes, has a cr*ck but the demo won't work either. I've had the same program working before. I thought mabye it was a virus, but i've run Mcafee and it doesn't come up with anything. I was thinking that it was my mainboard, MSI k7n2 Delta2 w/nvidia chipset and AC97 onboard sound. I usually use nvidia sound but there there souldn't be a problem w/ac97 all the drivers are up to date etc. I hope I can get this figured out! Thanks

Well actually I have a back up copy and I had my serial stolen from me so I was forced to do what I did...Man, I live in a tough hood. Hey, but thanks guys! Good lookin' out! LOL

Back