Pitch Correction

I never used anything when I had CEP...but now that I use Adobe Audition, it has a built-in pitch correction. I have used it a few times...its ok, though it doesnt ALWAYS solve my problems, I can tell a defferance though....I have heard of people using Auto-tune....dont know anything about it though.

well..yea...but with every new release, there are some upgrades my friend.....pitch correction happens to be one of them....

I see now in your signature that you have CEP 2.0....unfortunately, pitch correction was not offered in the version...not til Adobe released it....

Is there any program i could steal offline just for pitch correction because i really dont want to have to buy a program just for that. I mean, I know i shouldn't, but anything simple and cheap? Any suggestions?

you're heading in the wrong direction now....What you just asked is likely to get you MANY insults...and some bad rep points to go along with that...Im sure there are members that will help you steal software...but the more respectable ones (including myself) will not. I understand that you are 18 and a college student, but my advice is to deal with your pitch problems (quality at the source) until you can afford such software.

well, you will need a vst/dx wrapper to use that in cool edit,. i went that route but the wrapper kept crashing cool edit for some reason. now i've got adobe audition. i hear it supports vst plugs but i'm not sure where to go to use them.

VST effects will show up in Effects/Refresh (or something similar). I've got a couple of VST effects and they are in either the Effects or the Effects/DirectX menu.

Back