Moving multitrack audio left or right, selecting multiple keyframes???

michaellanfield

Hi, I have Adobe audition CC 2015 and in the multitrack, a single-track I have cut up into different sections, in one of those sections I would like to move the audio line or the audio level, left or right. Basically be able to select all the points or keyframes on the audio and move the whole line and all keyframes either left or right. I tried searching all over the Internet for hours and I can't find how to do this. Does anyone know the best and easiest way to do this without having to select each keyframes separately? Thanks

Thank you SteveG

Hi, I have Adobe audition CC 2015 and in the multitrack, a single-track I have cut up into different sections, in one of those sections I would like to move the audio line or the audio level, left or right. Basically be able to select all the points or keyframes on the audio and move the whole line and all keyframes either left or right. I tried searching all over the Internet for hours and I can't find how to do this. Does anyone know the best and easiest way to do this without having to select each keyframes separately? Thanks

I finally figured this out thanks to SteveG(AudioMasters). So simple, yet, why didn't I think of this?

"The PDF says that you can hold down shift, and select keyframes - but it's not quite as clear as it should be. If you select the first keyframe, hold down shift and then select the last one, it will automatically select all the others in between. Shift and drag isn't an option though - that selects audio."

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1373939

Last edited:
Back