How do you export multiple songs out of AA3

BLP

Say you have a long mix of about 18 songs and you need them out individually separated.

You know how a "mixtape" will have multiple songs blended with dj drops and dj effects and what not.

When I did this in AA3 i followed the manual but it would not let me separate my mix and export it out individually!!

so instead I have to export it as ONE FILE then bring it up in mixcraft to separate the files and lose quality!

its a fn headache

Process is relatively simple

First you need to place markers (cues) where you want the master (long) file to split

You then open the 'Markers' window (from 'Windows' menu or pressing [alt]+'8')

highlight the range of markers you want to use to split the file

press the 'merge' icon at bottom of markers window (see image) then press the 'batch' icon (see image)

there are additional options that this introduces but I'd hope they would be self explanatory (location where you want individual files to be stored, format of files, etc.)

good luck

Attachments

• HomWrk aabatchout100803.jpg
    HomWrk aabatchout100803.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 18
process is relatively simple

first you need to place markers (cues) where you want the master (long) file to split

you then open the 'markers' window (from 'windows' menu or pressing [alt]+'8')

highlight the range of markers you want to use to split the file

press the 'merge' icon at bottom of markers window (see image) then press the 'batch' icon (see image)

there are additional options that this introduces but i'd hope they would be self explanatory (location where you want individual files to be stored, format of files, etc.)

good luck

thank you very much!!!!!! I will try this but it looks like what i needed

Well. This wasn't clear. They won't let you export multiple tracks from the "MULTITRACK" view!

That only worked in edit view. So I had to save all the tracks into one track then bring it into "EDIT" view....

There should be a way to use "MULTITRACK" view to master an album then save it out. I mean I can master an album in multitrack view but can't export it from there.

Back