Help with Error message in AA 1.0

werewolf831

Hello all,

Having an issue with one of my multitrack sessions. When I open the session, I get a splash on the screen that says "Unsable to open File!". It goes on to mention a track by calling it "Track 8-take 3". And then goes on to say [Missing] about a dozen times. So, I'm able to get past this issue, and get into the session. I get to my session, record some overdubs, try to save it, then the error comes back. It says "Current file not saved". It once again mentions "track 8-take 3 [Missing][Missing]" several times. Here's the problem, doesn't matter what I select...yes, no, no to all, cancel, whatever, the session will crash and I am no longer able to save my newly recorded tracks.

The "Track 8-take 3" is I believe referring to my lead vocal which I had to do a few punch in takes. Anyone see anything like this before? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

My guess is that somewhere along the line, you've moved a file or files. Has something changed on your hard drive since the original session was saved?

Back