FX Envelope?

guitarfreak12

Can you envelope FX in 2.0? Or at least do something that is the same as enveloping, I have a long singing note that I want the reverb to come gradually then peak. Or at least to envelope the presets on the reverb.

maybe I shouldn't abreviate. I meant can you envelope effects (reverb specifically). I might not have understood completely what you posted, but I think you got me wrong.

guitarfreak12 said:
maybe I shouldn't abreviate. I meant can you envelope effects (reverb specifically). I might not have understood completely what you posted, but I think you got me wrong.

It could be misunderstanding. My English knowledge is poor.
Still I think answer is YES! You can!

What do I do? I use automation and write/draw FX envelope automatically. Then I do small adjustments in multitrack view.

Result is that Reverb or other effects is changing it's quantity by different time. Sometimes I just turn it more UP at very last part of chorus.
This envelope looks same as volume or pan envelope.
I posted picture which shows you where to choose what envelope you are going to draw/write.

I can make more pictures if necessarily.
sikter

Sikter is correct, you can draw envelopes.
You can do it for reverb, any effect, even any specific paramater for any effect. It is a really powerful tool.

Here is one picture which shows everything you can control by envelopes.
http://sikter69.googlepages.com/audition

In this particular example I control "Send" to bus A.
Bus A contains a Studio reverb and this envelope controls when and what grade will reverb appear.

If I did misunderstand your Q then I hope this could help someone else.
sikter

Back