DDX3216 control Adobe Audition?

Warhead

Jai guru deva om
Hello. I'm wondering if Adobe Audition can be controlled by any specific controllers as far as:

fader movements
mutes
eq
pan
effects

Is anyone doing this with any controller? I already own a DDX3216 and this would be a great reason to buy Adobe.

Warren

Hello. I'm wondering if Adobe Audition can be controlled by any specific controllers
I know the Mackie Control does.
I don't think digital mixers do. They could probably be mapped but there are no templates for Audition to work with digital mixers.

Tukkis:)

Aren't there just volume envelopes in Audition, rather than faders? What can the Mackie controller control in Audition?

Thanks.

Warren

Aren't there just volume envelopes in Audition, rather than faders?
What do you mean?

What can the Mackie controller control in Audition?
Everything: volume faders, pan, eq, plugins, transport (it's got a job wheel). It's got motorized faders.

Tukkis:D

I thought Cool Edit basically let you "draw" volume levels, but did not have actual "faders" to mix with. I take it I'm wrong about this or this has changed.

I wonder if Audition could be mapped out to be controlled as much by the Behringer?

Hmmmmmm

I thought Cool Edit basically let you "draw" volume levels, but did not have actual "faders" to mix with. I take it I'm wrong about this or this has changed.
No it's got track faders. But it doesn't have automation which means that if you want to do fades you have to draw them in. You can't use the fader to fade out or in as it's only a level control for the whole track.

I wonder if Audition could be mapped out to be controlled as much by the Behringer?
Probably could. It would take a long time and even then it wouldn't be perfect.

Tukkis:)

Back