Cool Edit Pro Tutorial?

kyle0501

Hey i have been using cool edit for two years now, and i ues all the effects that i found from all other tutorials but can someone please show me how to use cool edit pro to make a good rap song PLEASE HEAL ME GIVE ME A TUTORIAL AND SEND ME YOUR HELP

Hey i have been using cool edit for two years now, and i ues all the effects that i found from all other tutorials but can someone please show me how to use cool edit pro to make a good rap song PLEASE HEAL ME GIVE ME A TUTORIAL AND SEND ME YOUR HELP

mmmmm....a tutorial to make rap?...I'm not sure anyone can help you there....
but, CEP (any version thereof) has one of the best 'help' systems built into the software of any music platform that I know of....that's one of the reasons why it's a very popular recording format.
In any page/function of your CEP you will find a "help" button, that simply explains every single function of what it is you need to know.
Have you gone through this yet Kyle?
Depending on your version of CEP, you will find 'looping', splicing functions, pitch control functions and a few other things that 'could' make your music a reality....I know very little about 'rap' and it's recording requirements.
If you're into MIDI type stuff, maybe you'll need to consider an upgrade to the later Adobe versions, which apparently supports this....but that doesn't mean you need to upgrade.
Anyways...I had some time to spare, so there you go kokomo!

I'm sure you'll get other responses.....so rock-on....or,...er... maybe rap-on!

ps...I hope you 'heal' quickly, and that you get over your illness quickly.:p

cheers,
Spit.

I got a 15 hour DVD froma company called Virtual Training company. A gentleman named James Gonzalez did the program, and it was the best investment in recording with AA/CEP I have made. www.vtc.com I am not affiliated with this company, so if you get it and dont like it, dont come to me. :)

Hey man

Hey man whats good ! ha i done this when i was a nube, and am actually good at it now but i would like to know your process with cool edit to make radio edited vocals to sound professional i have waves as well if your wondering
Send me a hit

theres no quick way to make crap recordings sound professioal lol.
just as theres no quick fix to turn you into a mix engineer overnight.

to start with you need good equipment, mic, preamps etc.

theres steps you can use to make it better, as a noob its all about listening.

i have only been redcordin/mixin a month, but here are a few tips.

1/Learn buses and sends
2/learn reverb & delay times
3/learn compression & eq

that should give you a solid basis to start from.

i have a mix diagram that show the basic layout of how to set up buses and sends and how to calculate delay/reverb times but its about 2kb i dunno how to upload it.

You resurrected a two year old thread just to hijack it? ...in a forum that has nothing to do with converting mp3?

I hope that approach works well for you.

(In response to your question, Google up some mp3 converters. There must be a million free ones out there.)

Back