Can I use An External Mixer?

Napoleon Solo

I'm a knobs and fader king of guy and don't want to use a mouse all the itme. Can I use an external Mackie/Yamaha/etc with the software? How about all my brand-spanking new Behringer outboard stuff? Right thru the mixer? Or thru Cool Edit? Thanks.

you sure can. I use my tascam all the time. its the HOW...
list your equipment if you want advice on how to set it up...

xoxoxo

Proud? You bet. So many processors are WAY overpriced. The more ad they take out in audio rags, the better reviews they get. Kinda like computer stuff at ZDNet.

You wanna throw away YOUR $$, be my guest. I found a LONG time ago to never pay attention to:

1. Expensive ad campaigns
2. So-called "experts" in newsgroups

For homerecording gear, Behringer can't be beat. And like some yoo-hoo soundguy in Canada knows what he's talking about anyway. Do they even have electricity in Regina or MooseAss or wherever you live?

Sheesh! Must've hit a nerve... lighten up dude - didn't you see the freakin' smilies??? A little over-sensitive, don'cha think?

Do they even have electricity in Regina or MooseAss or wherever you live?
No........ I had to wake up teams of bloody hamsters to get on their treadmills to run the generator that powers my computer I used to get to this site................ DUH!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Bruce

:D The "sarcastic" key is actually a combination of 3 keys <ctrl><alt>, and.... DAMN! I forgot what that 3rd one is!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Bruce

PS - do you want some Rolls gear to go with that Behringer stuff??? :eek:

:)

Back