Audition CS6 multitrack mixdown/export problems

Instinct76

I have recently purchased and installed Audition CS6 on Windows 7 - Mixdown/export audio files [WAV & MP3 included] seem to save BUT upon playback in Media Player, or Audition for that matter, the audio files are silent [a silent flat line in the wave form in Audition]. I have configured my bit - rate settings on the in and outs so I can record via microphone and I can also save down individual recorded tracks in the 'waveform box'. Just no luck with 'multitrack' file exports. I wish it was as simple as the older versions but of course they don't work with Windows 7 :-S

Please help! Thank you.

OK I think I have sorted it, I had to select 'master' in each output tab for the recorded lanes. All three recorded/layered as a WAV, as intended. Any other advice would still be greatly appreciated as I am new to this version, it is quite different to the older ones isn't it!

Cheers.

It is good to see someone else is using CS6.I am Learning CS6 from watching Adobe TV.I think it is one of the Best Audio Editors out there.

OK I think I have sorted it, I had to select 'master' in each output tab for the recorded lanes. All three recorded/layered as a WAV, as intended. Any other advice would still be greatly appreciated as I am new to this version, it is quite different to the older ones isn't it!

Cheers.

The big jump came in the move from Audition 3 to Audition CS5.5 (which was a big change because Audition was made to match other creative suite software. I bypassed 5.5 when I saw how many features didn't make it to the release version but I'm very happy with CS6 now.

And, yeah, if you're going to do a mix down I guess it helps to route it to go somewhere! :)

Back