Audition crashes

The only time I have this happen is when I don't have the correct input/output selected for a track. For example, I may have recorded a track with my PodXT at one point, but decided to run a mic on that same track later. So then, the Pod isn't hooked up, and it see's it as a "Bad" or corrupt input. Then it crashes.

hmm...i dont think thats it...ive tried recording with my motu off, my motu on, cutting it on after the comp, before, after i start audition, its recognizing it, its just saying you have to restart every fricking time i click record. it wont even record from my soundcard...it did this before a couple times and i forgot why, i dont think i even figured it out it just stopped. Its fucking frustrating, I got work to do

its just doing it so consistently i figured somebody else had to have gone through this for some reason.

That's a wierd one, I've always found cool edit and audition for that matter to be the most reliable bits of software I have ever used. You don't think you've assigned the keyboard short cut for record to one that shuts the program down, I know it might sound daft but it could be a possibility.

Back