Audition 2.0 Mixdown trouble

thickfreakness

howdy. i just completed tracking and adding all the needed effects to a song of ours and now i want to mix it down to one track. in the past, it has been no problem; i solo all the track i need then go to file --> Export ---> Audio Mixdown. all the effects are written to the song and it sounds great. now i added another track last night and i do the same method and i go to export and it only writes the bare bone tracks, without any effects. i go to play the tracks in audition and the effects aren't working either. they are all on of course, i'm not retarted.

perhaps my mixdown method is the wrong way too? any suggestions or help would be great!

When I do a mixdown:

Edit>Mixdown to File

...and then I have to select either All Waves or Selected Waves. I don't understand why you're using the Export function for a mixdown. More than one way to skin a cat, I guess. Try the way I outlined and see if there's a difference.

i found the solution. under each track is a read, write, touch, etc. option for the sliders for each track. i had them all off instead of on "read".

Back