Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adobe Audition update

Thanks

Thumbs down

Sign in to disable this ad
    I read on the Adobe site that you get "complimentary support" for certain products for a given period of time...after which I think you have to pay for support. Has anyone else seen this? Has anyone tried to get support from Adobe?

When I downloaded the demo version of CEP I had a couple of questions and the email support from Syntrillium was excellent...online tutorials...support was one of the reasons I went with CEP. (aside from an overall great product)

Thanks
    Hey guys. I got on the phone with a level 2 techie named "Nick" who guided me through many hills and valleys and got the job done. Essentially, the registry had to be wiped of old CEP laundry, and I had to make a point to save all of my custom settings on verbs, compression, etc. Now, I have to really audition "Audition" and put it through the usual paces and make sure it doesn't cough or spit up motherboard chunks during normal day-to-day operation. Call support if you have a "qualifying" problem. (Unless you are a gee-nee-us) Hope this helps. ----Lee
    Having children is like being pecked to death by chickens.

Thanks
    Will installing this override the old Cool Edit versions? I have Cool edit 2000, not pro, I just don't want to wind up losing it.
    Cheers,

Thanks
    Originally posted by werewolf831
    Will installing this override the old Cool Edit versions? I have Cool edit 2000, not pro, I just don't want to wind up losing it.
    Cheers,
    Can't say. But I still have a fully functioning CEP 2.1 as well as Audition on my puter. You need to ask the Adobe dudes. Best of luck! ---Lee
    Having children is like being pecked to death by chickens.

Thread Information