Who Has The Full Version Of Fruityloops?

SexyGurl

I have only the demo version of Fruityloops and I HATE IT CUZ I CAN'T EVEN SAVE MY STUFF. Can anyone give me the full version please?

You'll find that, if you're looking for illegal software "trading" and the like, that this bulletin board really sucks ass. For everything else, though, it's awesome!

So... yeah, go buy it.

Chris

I would try the cracked software forum,I'm sure somebody there will be more than happy to help you.

No.... I'm not buying the PIV computer system. I'll wait until it comes down to $100. :mad:

In the meantime, does anyone have a PIV 2.0+ Ghz computer system with dual-raid drives, at least a gig of RAM, 32x CDRW, and a 19" LCD monitor they can send me.... maybe a MOTU896 interface to go with it too?? Pretty please :o

Chris
:mad:

oh, yeah.... and I'm not buying that ice cream either, until it comes down to 50 cents...

Why are you asking for Fruity Loops in the Cakewalk forum?

Why are you asking for a cracked version of Fruity Loops in the Cakewalk forum?

Why are you not getting the hints?

dang girl.... what your doing is like going into City Hall and asking what`s the best unregistered gun to get to do a quick holdup.

You're quite the software pirate...:rolleyes:
Normally it's not a good thing to solicite warez on a public forum such as this. It's really bad manners and it's frowned upon by just about everyone. I'm sure there are cracked copies of alot of software costing a shitload more than fruityloops on alot of members drives'... But that's just not the kind of thing that you should openly post...:cool:

Bad gurl!:mad:

Not to mention you have bad grammer, and "sexygurl" evokes all kinds of horrible imagery of what you really are. No offense but, do you think by naming yourself "sexygurl" you can work dudes for their software?:confused:

As I type this I'm sure some fool is emailing him/her...:rolleyes:

Back