What in the actual hell is going on over at Band Lab?

fuzzsniffvoyage

The Bandlab Assistant will not load. It will not re-install. And worst of all Sonar is not working........any previous version I've purchased. Keep getting the same errors on all.

1st:
Unable to open audio playback device. Device may not support the current project's audio formant or may be in use.
For help, please visit:
Cakewalk Support Home
or contact Cakewalk Technical Support.

2nd:
User privileges insufficient to start a low level driver...

Started getting the 2nd error message a few weeks ago in SPLAT, that's why I finally downloaded BandLabs version.

Nothing major has changed. I did have to change the settings in my Tascam US-1800 to work with PT's, but I changed it back for Sonar.

It's not my internet connection, obviously. I'm here. When I ping the link above in the error message, it times out, no connection. For the last 3 days.

Now I am able to export project stems and load them in to Pro Tools 11. Just can't record or play back.

Any Help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The Bandlab Assistant will not load. It will not re-install. And worst of all Sonar is not working........any previous version I've purchased. Keep getting the same errors on all.

1st:
Unable to open audio playback device. Device may not support the current project's audio formant or may be in use.

2nd:
User privileges insufficient to start a low level driver...

Started getting the 2nd error message a few weeks ago in SPLAT, that's why I finally downloaded BandLabs version.

Nothing major has changed. I did have to change the settings in my Tascam US-1800 to work with PT's, but I changed it back for Sonar.

It's not my internet connection, obviously. I'm here. When I ping the link above in the error message, it times out, no connection. For the last 3 days.

Now I am able to export project stems and load them in to Pro Tools 11. Just can't record or play back.

Any Help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not having any issues whatsoever with either Assistant or Sonar. Did you see issues right after you changed your Tascam settings? You might try uninstalling, rebooting and then re-installing the Tascam driver.

Got the playback working. Went into settings and seen that the 11 rack was enabled as a sound card, as was the motherboard sound. Still not able to connect to band lab web site and assistant not loading.
The user privilege was screwy because I logged in on pc as a guest.

Back