UPgrade time

I paid upfront and I've got my redemption codes, but there's a slight glitch on my account which doesn't list X3, hence it won't allow the upgrade to Platinum.

I'm sure the bakers will sort this out in time for the weekend though.

I went ahead and did the monthly thing for Platinum. So far I like it. Though I am having problems with that drumming program, Addictive Drums? I forget the name for sure. I hate midi drums and drum loops, but I use them out of necessity.

Using X2 on XPPro. Paid the $99 to upgrade to X3 and the first thing in the read-me file is a message that X3 won't even load in XPPro.

Fuckers.

I don't get what the big deal is about upgrading from X3. It does everything I need.

Would you mind explaining why you made the jump, fuzzsniffvoyage? Maybe I"m missing something.

Timbo

I don't think you're missing anything major.

I upgraded because it's there. Kind of like climbing a mountain.

I've only had the opportunity to use Platinum a few times. Seems to be in line with x3. If I find a major improvement I'll let you guys know.

Using X2 on XPPro. Paid the $99 to upgrade to X3 and the first thing in the read-me file is a message that X3 won't even load in XPPro.

Fuckers.

I'm surprised you managed to get X2 to run on XP - it's not a supported OS, and is clear in the documentation, so labelling them 'fuckers' is completely disingenuous.

I upgraded just because it was new but I'm using it the exact same way as X3 so it really was pointless. I haven't noticed a performance difference by any means.

Mix recall was a reason I wanted to upgrade. And, the fact that you can see more than two sends in console view now. Plus, I already had Addictive Drums 2 so I was able to pick three ADPaks for free.
Now, I have all but two of the kits. Plus, there is the new vocal sync.

a little. I have messed around with doubled guitar parts more than vocals, but it appears to be a great tool.

Back