Stone-age

amarach

Hello,
I've been living in the past for about 5 years now...head in the sand territory...but now, at last, I'm looking into purchasing HomeStudio and have a quick question that i would appreciate a response on. I have been recording using Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 for the past 4/5 years and have amassed a huge number of songs...will i be able to open them in SONAR Homestudio? Thanks in advance.

My guess is that you cannot. Although Cakewalk still uses .bun files through Homestudio 4.0. I do not know if ver6.0 supports the same .bun files as earlier versions. You may also run into software limitations. Pro 9 was a flagship software supporting unlimited tracks. Homestudio 6 is entry level, although probably still more advanced. I think you'll have to contact Cakewalk to be 100% sure.

My guess is that you cannot. Although Cakewalk still uses .bun files through Homestudio 4.0. I do not know if ver6.0 supports the same .bun files as earlier versions. You may also run into software limitations. Pro 9 was a flagship software supporting unlimited tracks. Homestudio 6 is entry level, although probably still more advanced. I think you'll have to contact Cakewalk to be 100% sure.

thanks.....

Back