Splitting Up Songs In To a Single CD Project? Help!!

Zad

Here this is what I doing and would like to to do . When I'm finshed recording my band on 2 tracks from my dat machine I then record them into cakewalk pro 9 and do effects and eq there still using/recording 2 tracks. So if I have 45 mins of music on the same track how do I split up each song and save it as a seperate wav file with out opening and closing cakewalk every time and starting each song as a new work project.

I tried last night and recored the whole 7 songs onto one track ,did all my editing, and then exported each song/wav that was on track 1 as a wav file and gave each song/wav it's own name . When i found them on my harddrive the burning program couldnt play them back.

So what i need to do is to set up each composer as a project and try to get the songs into 1 project /inorder/and SEPRATE how do i do this task? Please cakewalk commrades inlighten me.

This is a great program no matter what those guys at the music store says about that don't sell it . I cant live with latencey not even for 1 sec. Zadokk@aol.com

Why not just export audio on a selected range instead of the whole track? Or, why not capture each tune into a separate CW file?

Why not just export audio on a selected range instead of the whole track? Or, why not capture each tune into a separate CW file?

I did wind up saving every song into a new work file .meaning opening and closing CW every time and exporting every song as a wav file to my hard drive ,I just wondered if there is a way to lay down 45 min of music on 2 tracks then break it up into single songs then export the songs and having not too open and close CW all the time .
Thank you for your time and responce Zad

Back