Sonar X3 Produce Audio Driver Problem

Richay13

I am currently running a windows 10 with the Microsoft High Definition Drivers. I have never had this problem with cakewalk before but it keeps on saying my driver model doesn't work, and that silent buses are detected. When I select other driver modes, it will work but only with the microsoft wavetable synth - none of the vst's. im use to running it with an asio but somethings gone wrong. what should i do?

thank you in advance

I am currently running a windows 10 with the Microsoft High Definition Drivers. I have never had this problem with cakewalk before but it keeps on saying my driver model doesn't work, and that silent buses are detected. When I select other driver modes, it will work but only with the microsoft wavetable synth - none of the vst's. im use to running it with an asio but somethings gone wrong. what should i do?

thank you in advance

I assume you know Sonar is dead, bought out by Bandlab, a company in Shanghai. They are now offering the former latest version of sonar for free, try downloading that version, see if that helps.

Back