Sonar shortcuts?

cuibono

anyone know how to easily switch between track and console view - a keyboard shortcut? - it would be so helpful... Also, anyone have any suggestion on how to manage/remove installed effects - I want to get rid of some of the ones I dont ever use.
thanks, patrick

There's a "Window" menu up on the top of the screen, in Sonar 2.2XL I pretty much only use the track and console views, I always keep them both maximized and switch between them using that menu.

:)

As for removing plug-ins you can dowlnoad "plug-in manager" from the cakewalk website. From there its cake to configure which plug-ins appear in Sonar.

Strryder said:
I always keep them both maximized and switch between them using that menu.
:)

Strryder is correct. For what it's worth though, CTRL-TAB is the key command to switch between the two windows.

pja

Just off the top of my head doens't Alt+3 bring up the console??

Jake

cuibono said:
anyone know how to easily switch between track and console view - a keyboard shortcut? - it would be so helpful... Also, anyone have any suggestion on how to manage/remove installed effects - I want to get rid of some of the ones I dont ever use.
thanks, patrick

This was posted by somebody (sorry, can't remember who) a while ago. It's got all the keyboard shortcuts for Sonar 2 and 3, and from what I've tried they are the same for Sonar 4.

It's an Excel spreadsheet so if you don't have it then this won't be much help for you but otherwise the file is attached.

Attachments

• sonar keyboard charts w.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 11
Thanks everyone!
I had really be peeved that some of these things weren't readily available - I was wrong, and now everything works great!...

Back