Saving "Folder" templates?

Bruthish

Hair Metal Roxx!
So for the first time ever after 5 or so years of using Addictive Drums I decided to try to use separate the kit pieces into separate tracks in SonarX3. Man it sounds sooo much better to me and I have better control over everything. So I have everything routed out(not bounced down to audio) and have it tucked in a nice neat folder. So I want to go back and do this for all my past incomplete songs but its really tedious to add all the tracks(mono and stereo). I know we can save a track template individually, but anyone know how to save a whole folder full of tracks?
I could be going about this all wrong. Maybe there is an easier way?

I don't know anything about Cakewalk, but I assume any full-feature DAW will have this capability. In Reaper, I would built out the tracks the way I want them, put them all in a folder, and save that folder as a track template. Then I can insert the template tracks into any song.

I don't know anything about Cakewalk, but I assume any full-feature DAW will have this capability. In Reaper, I would built out the tracks the way I want them, put them all in a folder, and save that folder as a track template. Then I can insert the template tracks into any song.

Yep that's exactly what I am trying to do but can't find out how in Sonar.

OHHHHH Nevermind. All I had to do was highlight all of them and I got it. Thanks for the help

Back