Problem with Sonar moving slow / Problem deleting old files

Long Path Tool can simplify and probably end your problems in unlocking, managing and renaming files that appear to have a long filename.

Since in some instances, you may have experienced problems accessing, managing and even renaming files that have more than 255 characters, this utility has been made to answer this particular scenario. If you have also encountered problems like error messages that tell you that the path too long, too long path, destination path too long or cannot delete file then this program is definitely for you.

This will totally take place of Windows Explorer, Far Manager or other file managing utilities since this is maybe used in any type of Operating System even the earliest Windows 95 version.

Unable to offer any help on your problem, I just wanted to comment on your use of Sonar 4 Producer.

Although I have absolutely no inclination to go back to any previous version of Sonar since I bought X1, I must say that I used Sonar 4 Producer for many years without being tempted to upgrade. I thought it worked very well.

I upgraded only out of idle curiosity about what might be available. When you learn where they put everything, X1 is just awesome!

However, that should not be taken as any push to upgrade. Sonar 4 Producer does what you want it to do :)

Back