Pro 8.0 questions

mutt

I just bought Pro 8.0 and I think I'm going to like it except for some concerns:
1. Does this come with an owner's manual(?) or do you have to use the "helps" to find everything (which, BTW, I COULDN'T find everything) All that was in the box was the CD, a couple of registration forms and a 3 page leaflet called "Professional Quick Start". The box was shrink wrapped and sold to me as new, not used.
2. I do a lot a writing that involves producing sheet music. In the staff view, I see where (in print preview - configure) I can change the way the music score is layed out on the page, but is there a way to make custom changes to the score - like making the measures wider or narrower, telling it how many measures or staff lines to put on a page, etc?
3. Is the only way to enter a chord letter to enter it as "c", then right click on it to edit it from a drop down list?? This seems like an antiquated method and takes a lot of time.

Again, I would assume that an owner's manual would explain some of this. To be able to use the "helps" as a manual, I first need to know what they have listed my area of help need under.

When I bought Pro Audio 8, it came with a nice thick manual. I don't know what Pro 8 is, but you should contact the dealer or Cakewalk.

Back