Thread: Platinum, can't get one project to stereo

Thanks

Platinum, can't get one project to stereo

Sign in to disable this ad
    I have a Lenovo laptop, 4 gig ram, Sonar Platinum, Win 7 pro, Tascam 16-08 I/O
    Just one project, I have problem all tracks are on left channel, pan doesn't work, master or not. Only 3 tracks but it is annoying to have them only on left channel. Help!
    BTW, is there still support from Bandlab for platinum and I suppose the lifetime upgrade from Cakewalk is out the window. Are there any people from the original Cakewalk now at Bandlab?
    Are there third party tutorials on Platinum?

Thanks
    Are any of your tracks or busses set to "Interleave mono"? If so, change then to "Interleave Stereo" (obviously LOL)

Look for these icons on the tracks/busses in the console.

mono.png

The left is mono, and the right is stereo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonhouse View Post
    I have a Lenovo laptop, 4 gig ram, Sonar Platinum, Win 7 pro, Tascam 16-08 I/O
    Just one project, I have problem all tracks are on left channel, pan doesn't work, master or not. Only 3 tracks but it is annoying to have them only on left channel. Help!
    BTW, is there still support from Bandlab for platinum and I suppose the lifetime upgrade from Cakewalk is out the window. Are there any people from the original Cakewalk now at Bandlab?
    Are there third party tutorials on Platinum?
    BTW, there's currently no support for Cakewalk. The latest version is free though. I imagine Bandlab's going to release a paid version for their revamp of Cakewalk. I've used Cakewalk since DOS, so I'm pretty familiar with the in's and out's if you're stuck. Let me know if you're still in mono, and we'll troubleshoot it. If you want, that is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbenson View Post
    BTW, there's currently no support for Cakewalk. The latest version is free though. I imagine Bandlab's going to release a paid version for their revamp of Cakewalk. I've used Cakewalk since DOS, so I'm pretty familiar with the in's and out's if you're stuck. Let me know if you're still in mono, and we'll troubleshoot it. If you want, that is.
    So now my problem is I can't get to the home screen, just blanks out. Weird thing is same thing happened when I downloaded bandlab version. Can't figure out why the new bandlab download acts exactly the same. No matter what keys I hit, I don't get the home screen, you know, with edit and such? Totally flummoxed here.

Thanks
    Probably updating their site for the transition to Bandlab. I should have a copy downloaded, if you still can't download it. But I won't be home for a week, so...

Thread Information