internet projects

davexxxxx

I recently have been experamenting with sending cw songs over the internet to my son.He adds a track and sends it back after converting to mp3. I then convert the track back to wav and insert it back to cw. its syncs up perfectly. its alot of fun building songs over the net!!!
anyone have any experience withe this????
dave

If you want to initiate one of these projects just post your project description in the .mp3 Mixing Clinic Forum.
It sure is a blast when it works.....

i convert it to an mp3 from a .wav using musicmatch jukebox.
you can download it from musicmatch.com.
anybody know any other conversion programs out there????

I did a search on Yahoo or whatever and came up with so many I was overwhelmed and decided to figure it out some other time.

Yup, this looks like a life-changing experience for sure (well, on the surface of life at least :)).

I use Cool Edit Pro, which can convert anything to anything, including MP3. Does this mean, for example, that you, Drstawl, with Vegas, and I, with CEP, can collaborate? (You can ignore for the moment the fact that I just entered the Guiness Book of World Records for the most commas per word in a sentence just then.)

This is important.

First step is to do a rhythm track and post it as an mp3 in the clinic. My first try at this I got a fantastic <live> drum track back from a member in Canada in ~24hours!!!!

Back